Book - Herbalism 101
Kathleen Raven Wildwood is gathering her 25 years experience and training into an introductory volume of practical herbal knowledge for health and vitality. Based on her popular class, this book will teach:
- How herbal medicine is different than conventional medicine, with its own wisdom, language and power
- Fundamental herbal concepts and terminology
- Guidelines for the safe and effective use of herbs
- Benefits and drawbacks of different herbal preparations, including tinctures, decoctions, salves and teas
- Common local herbs you can learn to use
Book available this summer!